RFN WIRELESS TAG
State-of-the-art RFN433-SEN wireless tag offers multiple configuration options to support customers’ requirements. With its small footprint and low price, it provides the best solution for many various service scenarios. Following are the tag’s main features:
- Uses ISM band – 315, 433, 868, 915 MHz and 2.4 GHz Radio Frequencies
- Highly configurable solution
- Unique proximity magnetic field configuration before and after deployment
- Small size lowest cost solution
- Low power solution for extended battery life
- Unmatched transmission range
- Supporting motion, angle change, tamper detection & NO/NC external sensors
- Several mounting options
- Short transmission messages for high tag densities
- It is certified by the FCC and CE for 433 MHz. Additional frequencies certification can be provided on demand.
The RFN Gateway 433T series is a smart computing device that allows data transmission from the end-point machine to the cloud application and vs. versa. The RFN GW uses ISM RF frequencies for the data transmission/reception to the end-point machine, utilizing a mesh network configuration. And it can be configured to use one of the following technologies LAN/Wi-Fi/Cellular (3G/4G), towards the cloud application. The RFN GW firmware could be tailored for a specific project application. For example, applying certain input/output data modification (e.g., data manipulation, data enrichment) or analyzing the end-point machine’s data and providing quick, proactive actions to avoid potential damages. The system’s communications towards the end-point machine and to the cloud application are encrypted. The product protection class is IP40.
Additional features that supported:
- ISM band – 315, 433, 868, 915 MHz and 2.4 GHz Radio Frequencies
- 3G / 4G
- CPU MT7688
- 32MB flash and 128MB DDR2 RAM.
- Programming Language – Linux, python and C
- USB HUB
- SD CARD
- Backup Battery (optional)
- 2 digital inputs
- 2 analog inputs
- 2 Outputs
The RFN GW is Certified by the FCC and CE, for 433, 866, 915 MHz. Additional frequencies certification can be provided on demand.
SENSORS TYPES (3rd Party)
- Air Pressure
- Air Particles
- UV Noise
- Water Level
- Flood / Leak
- Smart Meters
- Dry Contact
- Waste Management
- Ultra Sonic
- Voltage Detection
- Current Detection
- Resistance Sensor
- On /Off detection
- Soil moisture
- Soil Temp
- Soil Nutrient (EC)
- Light radiation
- Air Temp & Humidity
RFN SOLAR MODULE
In projects where there is no access to a power supply, the recommended way to provide electricity to the RFN GW is using the RFN Solar Module. The product is constructed to be used for industrial applications and can provide power for several days, for periods with poor sun coverage, using its internal backup battery. The RFN Solar Module includes the following components:
- 20W solar panel
- Galvanize Metal assembly (ready to install in pole)
- IP67 plastic box to protect Gateway and battery
- 12V lead Gel battery
- Solar charger controller
CLOUD APPLICATIONS & APIs
The solution supports utilizing ready-made cloud applications, which can be customized to fit the customers’ requirements. The cloud application includes dashboards, and BIs reports.
The solution supports using APIs to receive data from the tags & sensors and send it to the customers’ software.
The RF Protocol Parser Framework supports different platforms C# and Java programming languages.