RFN WIRELESS TAG
State-of-the-art RFN433-SEN wireless tag offers multiple configuration options to support customers’ requirements. With its small footprint and low price, it provides the best solution for many various service scenarios. Following are the tag’s main features:
- Uses ISM band – 315, 433, 868, 915 MHz and 2.4 GHz Radio Frequencies
- Highly configurable solution
- Unique proximity magnetic field configuration before and after deployment
- Small size lowest cost solution
- Low power solution for extended battery life
- Unmatched transmission range
- Supporting motion, angle change, tamper detection & NO/NC external sensors
- Several mounting options
- Short transmission messages for high tag densities
- It is certified by the FCC and CE for 433 MHz. Additional frequencies certification can be provided on demand.
The RFN Gateway is an industrial grade, comprehensive and modular edge server. It can work as an endpoint or gateway to connect to wireless Tag (sensors) via RF (ISM band). The RFN GW supports mesh connectivity, which means that it can act as a receiver and transmitter to other GWs. This capability reduces the cellular connectivity need/cost. Another advantage is the solution’s RAM and extended SD memory, enabling to build embedded SW to address the need to respond in real-time to events coming from the endpoints. This configuration also enables our customers to build their own proprietary code and maintain their IP in-house. The RFN GW can come with different designs. The RFN GW is certified by the CE and the FCC.
RFN GW features list:
- ISM band – 315, 433, 868, 915 MHz and 2.4 GHz Radio Frequencies
- 3G / 4G
- USB HUB
- RS232, RS485
- CPU MT7688
- 32MB flash and 128MB DDR2 RAM.
- Operating System – Linux
- Programming Language – Pyth and C
- SD CARD (32 GB)
- Backup Battery (optional)
- GPIOs (2 digital inputs, 2 analog inputs and 2 outputs)
The RFN GW is certified by the FCC and the CE, for 433, 866, 915 MHz. Additional frequencies certification can be provided on demand.
SENSORS TYPES (3rd Party)
- Air Pressure
- Air Particles
- UV Noise
- Water Level
- Flood / Leak
- Smart Meters
- Dry Contact
- Waste Management
- Ultra Sonic
- Voltage Detection
- Current Detection
- Resistance Sensor
- On /Off detection
- Soil moisture
- Soil Temp
- Soil Nutrient (EC)
- Light radiation
- Air Temp & Humidity
RFN SOLAR MODULE
In projects where there is no access to a power supply, the recommended way to provide electricity to the RFN GW is using the RFN Solar Module. The product is constructed to be used for industrial applications and can provide power for several days, for periods with poor sun coverage, using its internal backup battery. The RFN Solar Module includes the following components:
- 20W solar panel
- Galvanize Metal assembly (ready to install in pole)
- IP67 plastic box to protect Gateway and battery
- 12V lead Gel battery
- Solar charger controller
CLOUD APPLICATIONS & APIs
The solution supports utilizing ready-made cloud applications, which can be customized to fit the customers’ requirements. The cloud application includes dashboards, and BIs reports.
The solution supports using APIs to receive data from the tags & sensors and send it to the customers’ software.
The RF Protocol Parser Framework supports different platforms C# and Java programming languages.