HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Long range wireless sensors monitors the controlled element – data is transmitted to the Smart Gateway.
- The Smart Gateway convey the data to cloud software.
- The comprehensive software displays the data in Real-Time on PC / Tablet / Smartphone – and sends an alert in case of abnormality.
- In case the sensor is a control type (e.g. open/close valve), the Software can send a command message back to the sensor to perform an activity.
- The system is automatic – no human intervention required
The RFN Mesh Protocol
The RFN Mesh solution is utilizing Low Power sync network based on synchronization beacons – one coordinator create networks with up to 16K sensors.
The solution is based on the following three components:
- Coordinator, mange all the network
- Repeaters (Controls up to 128 Clients, direct and indirect), forward messages from and to coordinator,
- End points, do not communicate with clients and built to be power efficient and last years on batteries.
- Channel and network ID can be changed by SW
- Capable of pairing with specific coordinator
- Self-healing, Auto repair (useful when a Repeater is removed from the network)